- What is Republic Act 9344 all about?
- What are the penalties under RA 7610?
- Who may file a complaint under RA 7610?
- What are the 12 rights of the child?
- What is RA 8293 all about?
- What is Republic No 10533?
- What is Republic Act No 10173?
- What is a child under 7610?
- When was RA 7610 implemented?
- Who is the author of RA 7610?
- What is RA 9208 all about?
- What is the punishment of child Labour?
- What laws protect children’s rights?
- What is RA 3815?
- What is RA 7610 and its connection to child labor?
- What is Republic No 7877?
- What is Republic No 9231?
What is Republic Act 9344 all about?
9344 or the “Juvenile Justice and Welfare Act” defines the Juvenile Justice and Welfare System as a system dealing with children at risk and children in conflict with the law, which provides child-appropriate proceedings, including programs and services for prevention, diversion, rehabilitation, re-integration and ….
What are the penalties under RA 7610?
– Any person who shall violate any provision of this Article shall suffer the penalty of a fine of not less than One thousand pesos (P1,000) but not more than Ten thousand pesos (P10,000) or imprisonment of not less than three (3) months but not more than three (3) years, or both at the discretion of the court: …
Who may file a complaint under RA 7610?
27 of RA 7610. For violations of RA 9208, complaints may be filed by any person who has personal knowledge of the commission of any offense under the Act; the trafficked person; the parents; the spouse, siblings; children; or legal guardian.
What are the 12 rights of the child?
Celebrating National Children’s Month: The 12 Rights of a ChildEvery child has the right to be born well. … Every child has the right to a wholesome family life. … Every child has the right to be raised well and become contributing members of society. … Every child has the right to basic needs. … Every child has the right to access what they need to have a good life.More items…•Oct 30, 2019
What is RA 8293 all about?
Republic Act No. 8293 [An Act Prescribing the Intellectual Property Code and Establishing the Intellectual Property Office, Providing for Its Powers and Functions, and for Other Purposes] otherwise known as the Intellectual Property Code of the Philippines. … The use of intellectual property bears a social function.
What is Republic No 10533?
5. Curriculum Development. — The DepED shall formulate the design and details of the enhanced basic education curriculum. It shall work with the Commission on Higher Education (CHED) to craft harmonized basic and tertiary curricula for the global competitiveness of Filipino graduates.
What is Republic Act No 10173?
[REPUBLIC ACT NO. 10173] AN ACT PROTECTING INDIVIDUAL PERSONAL INFORMATION IN INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEMS IN THE GOVERNMENT AND THE PRIVATE SECTOR, CREATING FOR THIS PURPOSE A NATIONAL PRIVACY COMMISSION, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES.
What is a child under 7610?
FAQs. Who is considered a child under R.A. No. 7610? A child one who is below 18 years of age or one who is over 18 years of age but who cannot take care of himself fully because of a physical or mental disability or condition.
When was RA 7610 implemented?
26 August 2003The Protocol entered into force on 26 August 2003.
Who is the author of RA 7610?
5662 and 6295 authored by Reps. Geraldine Roman (1st District, Bataan) and Michael Odylon Romero (Party-list, 1-PACMAN), respectively. It seeks to amend for the purpose several sections of Republic Act (RA) No. 7610, as amended by Republic Act No.
What is RA 9208 all about?
R.A. 9208, specifically criminalizes trafficking for the purposes of exploitation. … This law protects children under 18 years from all forms of abuse, cruelty, and exploitation and prohibits child prostitution and child trafficking.
What is the punishment of child Labour?
Any person who employs a child below 14 or a child between 14 and 18 in a hazardous occupation or process can be punished with jail time of between six months and two years and/or fine between Rs. 20,000 and Rs. 50,000.
What laws protect children’s rights?
Federal Statutes25 U.S.C., Ch. 21 – Indian Child Welfare Act.42 U.S.C. § 1983 – Civil Rights of Children.42 U.S.C., Ch. 67 – Child Abuse Prevention and Adoption Reform Act.42 U.S.C., Ch. 7 – Social Security Act.42 U.S.C., Ch. 6 – The Children’s Bureau.
What is RA 3815?
The Revised Penal Code of the Philippines. AN ACT REVISING THE PENAL CODE AND OTHER PENAL LAWS. Title Seven. CRIMES COMMITTED BY PUBLIC OFFICERS.
What is RA 7610 and its connection to child labor?
Child labor laws in the Philippines To comply with the mandate of the U.N CRC, the government enacted R.A. 7610, “An Act Providing for Stronger Deterrence and Special Protection of Children Against Abuse, Exploitation, and Discrimination, Providing Penalties for its Violation and for Other Purposes” on June 17, 1992.
What is Republic No 7877?
AN ACT DECLARING SEXUAL HARASSMENT UNLAWFUL IN THE EMPLOYMENT, EDUCATION OR TRAINING ENVIRONMENT, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES. Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the Philippines in Congress assembled: SECTION 1. Title.
What is Republic No 9231?
Republic Act No. AN ACT PROVIDING FOR THE ELIMINATION OF THE WORST FORMS OF CHILD LABOR AND AFFORDING STRONGER PROTECTION FOR THE WORKING CHILD, AMENDING FOR THIS PURPOSE REPUBLIC ACTNO. 7610, AS AMENDED, OTHERWISE KNOWN AS THE “SPECIAL PROTECTION OF CHILDREN AGAINST CHILD ABUSE, EXPLOITATION AND DISCRIMINATION ACT”